2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks, after buying the wife a 2007 2.2 derv at auction on a whim as shes always liked the looks I have embarked on a routine service including changing the fuel filter as the car was bogging down on acceleration. Trying to be clever I left the housing insitu and undid the two M10 bolts and and also the 4 small torx thinking these needed to be removed to assist removal, at this point the lid and spring pinged out complete with the two copper washers, and the metal one, now im stuck with a 1031 error. cables are all ok, no breaks and plugged in right way.

my thinking is that ive put these back in the wrong order (copper waser teeth up, plastic spacer, washer, copper washer teeth face down so the copper washers are gripping the large washer and spacer, spring then housing) if anyone could point me in the direction of a diagram or similar or even advise me from their own experience that would be grand or im going to be spending the weekend in the doghouse as she wont drive a vehicle with warning lights lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just incase this helps anyone else....

it should be (from bottom) flat washer, copper teeth up, plastic, copper teeth down, spring

tried in that order and the fault cleared.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts