2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i put a fd2 tb on 2 weeks ago and now im getting the error code p2102 along with eml and vsa warning lights, the tb plate only moves slightly for a few seconds when ignition is first turned on, after those few seconds it responds to nothing.

for the for the few seconds that it does work, if i push a small amount of pressure on the buttlerfly plate it will open fully, but close itself after those few seconds of the ignition being on.

any ideas?

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Weird one. I'd unhook the batt and also ensure the cable harness for the TB is fully pushed in

·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
left the battery off over the weekend, the code went but came back when the engine was started, forgot to mention it idles at 2k rpm regardless of engine temp, and will only rev to 3k when stationary and takes longer to rev up.

when driving the throttle does nothing, its just being pulled along by the 2k rpm idle,max speed 50 in 6th.

ive checked the conectors, might try a multimetre on the pins tomorrow to check the voltage.

·
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, it wasnt hunting revs the tb would simply do nothing. definitely not a air leak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts