2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy people, here are a few of my snaps from Silverstone.
Haven't had long this evening to look at them so still loads to come but thought I'd whack these up now...
Wicked weekend :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Nice pics Tom, I was gutted we had to leave early as the pic you took of my car last time was awesome

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just had to pull a load down as I left number plates on, will be abck up in a second hahahah.
Yeah I wanted to get some of your beast David, next time eh!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
love them pics mate and the moving shot of ollies is very nice.

Reactions: Pabby

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thankyou. Az has credit for the shot of Oli, I couldn't get that while driving.. wish I could..! :) . You should have seen her hanging out the window, people on the motor way were cracking up!
If I've got any of your cars and you want them just shout and I'll send you high res ones, all the detail has dropped out of these.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Thankyou. Az has credit for the shot of Oli, I couldn't get that while driving.. wish I could..! :) . You should have seen her hanging out the window, people on the motor way were cracking up!
If I've got any of your cars and you want them just shout and I'll send you high res ones, all the detail has dropped out of these.
Well she did a cracking job, its a brill pic

Do you still have the one you took of mine at the Megs meet?

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, got loads lol, I only ever put up a handfull so not to bore any one too much haha!

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well done Az, totally showing you up on the photog skills! Oli will love it, he wouldn't stop talking about getting a moving car shot :D
Hahahaha, ALRIGHT Liv! I'll leave it to her next time :(

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy ggggooooooooddddddd!!!!!!!

Canny believe the skills of this boy! These photos are top gear standard!!!!! Have you done some crazy touch ups or something?????

Wooooowww my car looks amazing!!!!! Sorry, slightly egotistical but the shot is perfect..... Mate put them all up, it's far from boring!!!! Amaze!!!!!

Loving your work pabster,
:p

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
wow tom amazing photos !!! get some more up. could you send me the hi res opens on mine please thanks mate

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Awesome pics bud, really like the engine shot on mine and the others are awesome quality still.

Did you have a filter or anything on or were you shooting Raw and tweaking them up to get it as they are?

Really impressed & was good meeting you and the mrs (she's cool! She knew all the rugby songs :D)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Right..... This photo has to go up on Civinfo main page surely..... It's April and they still have march car of the month...make it mine, courtesy of my Mexican friend

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
Just had to pull a load down as I left number plates on, will be abck up in a second hahahah.
Yeah I wanted to get some of your beast David, next time eh!
great pics pabby
i have done the same forgot to edit plates how can i take the pics off

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts