2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PAGID STANDARD SPECIFICATION REPLACEMENT BRAKE DISCS & PADS

Fitment for FN2 Civic Type R

These are a great standard replacement for the original brakes if your not looking to upgrade

FRONT Pagid brake discs with Pagid brake pads £110
FRONT Pagid brake discs with Pagid brake pads (fitted) £199

FRONT Pagid brake discs with EBC Yellow pads £162
FRONT Pagid brake discs with EBC Yellow pads (fitted) £251

REAR Pagid brake discs with Pagid brake pads £94
REAR Pagid brake discs with Pagid brake pads (fitted) £183

REAR Pagid brake discs with EBC Yellow pads £136
REAR Pagid brake discs with EBC Yellow pads (fitted) £225

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi im interested in getting some brake discs and pads all round very soon.

Are these pagid items still available? And how much for postage in the UK?
All items still in stock (lots of!) and available for immediate delivery ;)

Delivery charge will be only £10 inc vat

Please call me to order or with any other questions on 01270 567177

Cheers, Chris

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
How would you rate this kit against the OEM Honda ones?I am interested for occassional fast road driving.I also don't have an FN2 but an FK2 using front type R brake conversion.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How would you rate this kit against the OEM Honda ones?I am interested for occassional fast road driving.I also don't have an FN2 but an FK2 using front type R brake conversion.
These are an aftermarket replacement for the OE discs. They're plain face discs, just like OE and the pads have the same compound. We sell these as a direct replacement for their standard items, you won't see any upgrade in braking performance using these.

Have you seen our Stoptech replacement discs and pads?

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/abp-motorsport/96447-stoptech-replacement-discs-pads.html

These are an upgrade, painted and grooved disc with harder ad compound giving better braking efficiency and pedal feel.

Rich

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for new front brakes for his EP3.But he is not interested for slotted discs etc.Could he combine the Pagid front discs with Stoptech pads?And for what cost including postage to Greece?

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
No answer........???

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A friend of mine is looking for new front brakes for his EP3.But he is not interested for slotted discs etc.Could he combine the Pagid front discs with Stoptech pads?And for what cost including postage to Greece?
Stoptech pads with plain face discs will work fine. They won't offer a huge improvement over standard, but for road use will be ok.

Could you PM me your postcode and i will get a cost on shipping the discs and pads to you?

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Rich

·
Premium Member
3,542 Posts
Pm sent!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.