2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Peanut butter and Jelly
327 Posts
lol my morbid side thought these were going to be human based!..
those cost money to fix - that always makes me cry :(

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
I see cars like this every day, Makes you wonder what the driver and pasenger look and feel like after they have a prang.
Good thing is the civic is solid and well built, Apart from the rear end which is pretty soft, so anybody that sits right behind you needs to be warned with a lot of blasts on the brake pedal.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Poor cars :(

Humans heal for free, cars cost money, lol. It's always more painful seeing a pranged motor.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
The standard Type R on the race track is probably the worst. Hopefully he had insurance as pretty much all insurance companies don't pay out for track use with a normal insurance policy.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
They don't look too bad ...

Bit of "T-cut" and they'll buff out nicely ! ...

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Interesting to see they look like theyve had a "right hammering" but yet the cabins look very soundly intact, particularly that red side on impact photo.

Also interesting to see how much underprotection there in on the "on its side 07", didnt realise there was so much plating underneath protecting, well everything lol.
I can see my exhaust is gonna last me years lol

Photos like these are sad but remind (me anyway) why I can be even more glad I bought a Honda.

Thanks.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Painful indeed!!!

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Looking at the photos just proves how solid the civic really is and makes you feel a whole lot safer.

I have a crash in my car (wasnt my fault). My wing mirror was messed couple scratches in the front right bumper and the wheel arch plastic got ripped off.. the others guys car looked like the red civic with side impact.

They are tanks!!!

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts