Milano Red R81
Alabaster Silver NH 700M
Nighthawk black B92P
Royal Blue B536P
Blueish silver B538M
Galaxy Grey NH701M
Champagne Silver YR559M
Tangerine Orange YR563M

3Dr colours (Petrol and Diesel excluding Type R)
Milano Red R81
Alabaster Silver NH 700M
Nighthawk black B92P
Royal Blue B536P
Blueish silver B538M
Tangerine Orange YR563M
Deep Bronze Pearl YR571P

3Dr colours (Type R)

Milano Red R81
Alabaster Silver NH 700M
Nighthawk black B92P
Deep Bronze Pearl YR571P
From your profile you've got a Black Civic, so will be wanting code B92P.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
It's the same paint code, as it's the same colour, all over the car mate - assuming you have the colour coded arches etc?

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
It's the same paint code, as it's the same colour, all over the car mate - assuming you have the colour coded arches etc?
I'm guessing his aren't colour coded, furthermore if it is colour coded and he really has an 09 his would be Crystal Black, not Nighthawk Black.

Reactions: Syx

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes, the arches, front and back bumpers are kind of glossy gray dark color. I damage the front bumper a little bit, had to fix it and paint it. The guy was matching the arch color and the one that he mixed, and after painting the bumper, it come out kind of lighter then the original one... so i needed the specific color on the bumpers...

I just checked in my paperwork, the body color code is : NH-731PV (probably Cristal Black Pearl)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Yep, I was being a totally wally earlier as I didn't think about the grey trims.

According to Ling's, if not colour-coded then they only come in one other colour, which is NH761M, which is the same as the lower grill on the front, the rear splitter, the arches and sills so must be correct.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.