2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Like most of us who take great care to park as far away from anything as possible, I manage to get door dinks. It drives me nuts, I like to keep my car in tip top condition. Any how, I'd been living with about 5 little door dings for months when the other week a branch fell out of no where and landed square in the middle of my bonnet..leaving another nice dent.
I couldn't leave this one, I noticed it whenever I looked at the car, it had to go. I managed to find a paintless dent repair guy on the south cost and made the trip to get it quoted. He agreed to do all of the dents (all on different panels) for a very reasonable price.
Any way, long story short he came and did them the other day. He spent about an hour doing it and when I inspected his work I was blown away. I really couldn't tell that there had ever been a dent in any of the locations.
A week later and I'm still amazed every time I check the car over.

For any one on the south coast wanting dents taken out I highly recommend Simon @ Dent Devils - 07702 665475

He deals with the areas around Portsmouth to Brighton, based in the Bognor area.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, I'm not organised enough :)

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
Hi all,

Like most of us who take great care to park as far away from anything as possible, I manage to get door dinks. It drives me nuts, I like to keep my car in tip top condition. Any how, I'd been living with about 5 little door dings for months when the other week a branch fell out of no where and landed square in the middle of my bonnet..leaving another nice dent.
I couldn't leave this one, I noticed it whenever I looked at the car, it had to go. I managed to find a paintless dent repair guy on the south cost and made the trip to get it quoted. He agreed to do all of the dents (all on different panels) for a very reasonable price.
Any way, long story short he came and did them the other day. He spent about an hour doing it and when I inspected his work I was blown away. I really couldn't tell that there had ever been a dent in any of the locations.
A week later and I'm still amazed every time I check the car over.

For any one on the south coast wanting dents taken out I highly recommend Simon @ Dent Devils - 07702 665475

He deals with the areas around Portsmouth to Brighton, based in the Bognor area.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, I'm not organised enough :)
I shall remember this for future use, could you tell us the price he charged for 1 hours work though?

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,655 Posts
I used Dent Wizard in Sheffield, did a cracking job of removing a small parking dent. Took him about 5 minutes at the most.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just come into the carpark in a friends car and noticed a depression in the rear of the boot! Guees I'll be calling on him again :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts