2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,394 Posts
Once read that it helps to melt and reform the solder into a more solid form helping electrical circuits run again. Over time it becomes brittle with minuscule crack that stop the flow of the electrical circuits.

Sent whilst plotting to take over the world.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Once read that it helps to melt and reform the solder into a more solid form helping electrical circuits run again. Over time it becomes brittle with minuscule crack that stop the flow of the electrical circuits.

Sent whilst plotting to take over the world.
It'll do for now! It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Another thread hijack!! For the voice activations to work does the Bluetooth module have to be working or is that just for the phone? I have spent time and money on trying g to get it to work. I even bought a brand new mic from Honda ? which wasn't cheap.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Another thread hijack!! For the voice activations to work does the Bluetooth module have to be working or is that just for the phone? I have spent time and money on trying g to get it to work. I even bought a brand new mic from Honda ? which wasn't cheap.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk
Hi
The HFT is only for the phone and for the voice activation you don't need a hft as both of the unit is working separately

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
i had also problems with connecting my phone.. the only little problem was that a take the pin as 1234 ;D it dont connect then.... i´ve tested it and think it was break. after 1 hour i have take as pin 0000 and then it connected... dont know why it dont takes other pins...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts