2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nope, my MY09 ES GT has the glass roof (and I would have preferred it without as it can be seriously expensive to replace)
cool, wonder why honda italia decided to go this route, luckily here we have a very cheap insurance option (about €30) for all glass parts replacement...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Honda presented the 2011 model year version of its UK-built, European-market Civic hatch in Paris this week. The Japanese automaker's Golf rival benefits from some minor updates, mostly limited to the grille, interior fabrics and alloy wheel designs on some models.

More specifically, the Perspex grille is gone on the 5-door hatchback and it has been replaced with the same mesh grille used on the three-door Civics. A new color has also been introduced to the range: Ionized Bronze.

Inside, the base Civic gets seats trimmed in a combination of cloth and alcantara, while the special edition GT gets half leather and Alcantara as standard. The GT model also gets unique 17-inch alloy wheels, further differentiating it from the standard models.

By Tristan Hankins

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Sorry, but this is the same model (2006) with some adjustments only. Nothing new to me.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
I'm confused, why have you posted this?:confused:

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I'm confused, why have you posted this?:confused:
Why not?

Even though the updates are minor, at least they are getting rid of the horrid 5 door post-facelift grill.

I have merged it with the other thread on the same topic.

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
I like the post facelift grill now... It looks better in real life than pics. When I got my new Civ, I was planning to change it, but now I'm going to keep it :)
But, this Civic looks good with all the different grills !!!

·
Go with the Flo...
1,139 Posts
hang on a minute... wasnt there ment to be an all new model launched in 2011? :confused:

everybody seems to be raving about the new focus thats comming out and i think it looks dated compared to the current civic!! it came out in 2006 (the civic) but it still looks cutting edge! but it must be coming to the end of its life?

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
hang on a minute... wasnt there ment to be an all new model launched in 2011? :confused:
Looks like it may be the 2012 model year, which will be launched during 2011.

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I wonder if those alloys are cheaper on the Civic over the CRZ?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts

everybody seems to be raving about the new focus thats comming out and i think it looks dated compared to the current civic!! it came out in 2006 (the civic) but it still looks cutting edge! but it must be coming to the end of its life?
No that is the Honda Scirocco (cough) Civic.

More than a passing resemblance don't you think?

I have to say I don't like it. It looks like the Accord model that didn't sell so well a few years back when they changed that from curves back to an angular wedge. Also those plastic sill and the lower bodykit in general is really poor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts