2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Not sure if this is where I should be posting but here goes:

It's the smallest of things, wanted to know if there is a way to make your Parker lights blink when arming/disarming the alarm (locking/unlocking) the car (fn2r)

OR

Have the headlights turn on when you unlock?

Any idea, will be great!

Thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Do your indicators flash when you lock/unlock your car? Because mine does. Not the parkers though. Not sure how you would do this...

Regarding the headlights, I would love to know how to do this too. Would be great if it is possible.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
By parker lights do you mean the sidelights? Would be easy enough. Just have to find the wire that makes the indicators flash and tap into that.

Headlights coming on when you unlock....bit more complicated but possible.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
+1 that would be a nice touch to have, seen it on the newer cars like mercs and bm's.
Made a wireing diagram but i know nothing about it and i was just thinking on how one would set it up.

If someone here knows how to do it right it can be done.

Basicly the relay will open when the ignition is off(when you turn off the car(can even be wired to acc position)) which will open and send power to the light sensor, if it is dark enough the power will then feed to the time delay switch which will power the lights for the time needed.
After that the system should be fully closed.

A fuse will be needed by the looks of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.