2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can help please?

Went and bought a parking sensor kit wanting to put it in this weekend. Went to the "How To" section to downlaod the Honda instructions that were put up here and an error comes up when I open or save the file. The error is "File is damaged and cannot be repaired" Am i doing something wrong? Want these instructions so I know how to take off the bumper etc.

Can anyone help????

Thanks

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Firefox?

Have had the same probs if i open with Firefox same thing but if i use Internet Explorer all is ok not sure if this will help.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
clips

hope to sort mine asap parts on order,when you get to the point of getting the bumper off (ie all the clips and bolts out )you have to sort of pull the front edge to the side of the car as it has 5 or 6 clips along the edge thats meets the back outer wing.Take care not for the faint harted.
This is a two man job if you can get help take it.You can also fix into the wiring loom below the seatbelt anker point just untape the loom (black insulating tape only )from the white clip so you do not have to take off the last bit of trim that fit's to the roof lining.
This will how I do mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts