2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parked in furthest bay away from shop all on its own and still get scratched again.....*******s ....every panel now..gutted is understatement .:scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1:

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Feel your pain. There are too many idiots around who basically couldn't care less about other peoples property. Still not had mine repaired from similar event last November. Wonder whether it is worth bothering.:(

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
I share your pain! Two days ago, just after I installed my GP splitter (all by myself) I couldn't be bothered with cooking, so went for a quick McRubbish... I parked "in the middle of nowhere" and my car was "all by itself", but by the time I reached the shop there were TWO vans parking next to it, one on each side... I was literally waiting to see my car moving from a bump from one of the vans, but thank God nothing happened... Although I was just TENSE eating my McShite medium meal!:popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
Gutted for ya mate, Same thing sorta happened to me at work. Was sat in my car replying to some messages and some polish **** got in his pug next to me and banged my passenger side door with his door and to show he didnt care he did it twice!
Lets just say he was nearly crying after I had a 'quiet' word with him

Edit: Nothing wrong with Polish people (some of my good friends are polish) :)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Some people are scum! I'd love to see them doing that to my car, I'll put them in A&E! You pay good hard earned money for your car, and then people do this!

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Because of instances you have described I try to park like this whenever I can.
The strange thing is that even if you do this, someone will come and park next to you to keep the place "tidy!"
Anyone with a master's in psychology available to comment?

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I think its down to jealously if you parked at far end, some people prefer to get enjoyment watching others pride and joy damaged. I also tend to park at far end of car parks that hasn't stop my car being damaged in the past though, I do sometimes wonder why bother, may as well have an old wreck dont bother washing it but keep in maintained then if if its damaged its no big deal. Still I like to have a nice looking clean car/house and keep both maintained

·
UKDM
779 Posts
Me and the mrs have a long running joke when I park somewhere with a large car park as I always park as far away from others as possible, she puts her phone to her head and pretends to ring for a taxi to the front door.

Still no matter how hard you try to avoid dings, it seems the people doing them try even harder

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Me and the mrs have a long running joke when I park somewhere with a large car park as I always park as far away from others as possible, she puts her phone to her head and pretends to ring for a taxi to the front door.

Still no matter how hard you try to avoid dings, it seems the people doing them try even harder
I do this too hahah,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Helpee
126 Posts
Wish I could catch them..looks like a bag been dragged across my bonnet it's that bad see white primer ....:(
Sure it's that bad? Could just be the laquer scratched? Hopefully.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.