2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am needing a handsfree kit for my iphone 4
am not looking for fancy sceens etc or to be able to play music just need a good clear handsfree

can anyone point out which parrot will be best for my basic needs

and if i buy a parrot do i need any other leads

thanks phil

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
My missus has the ck3100 in her Jazz and i have the mki9200 and both are good for the iphone4.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Easy to fit ?
Taking that pic is the ck3100
Yup that's a photo of the ck3100. You will need that and an additional lead to allow it to plug into your Honda. They are known as SOT leads. Find out which one you need on the parrot site and then buy on eBay. They're roughly a tenner and are a great job, are just plug and play.
I believe it might be an sot908 for the civic (was for my crv) but maybe someone will confirm that for you.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Very easy to install mate. I went for the Parrot CK3000 as it's more discreet. I installed a holder for my iPhone so that I can still see who is calling etc...

It's a neat install (if I do say so myself ;)) and no visible wires etc...

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Might be better as I already have a bondit phone holder
Taking you still need to get to the back of the stereo to fit this
And that you still need to buy a sot lead ?

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone know if you can test a ck3000 without totally wiring in it
By that I mean just wiring it to the battery ?

As just found one in Leicester that the seller brought from cash convertors but never fitted it so he can only sell it as untested

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
is a good system have one in my mrs type s..... i got the 9200 for the music lol

·
grease monkey
132 Posts
Anyone know if you can test a ck3000 without totally wiring in it
By that I mean just wiring it to the battery ?

As just found one in Leicester that the seller brought from cash convertors but never fitted it so he can only sell it as untested
you can hold the red wire and the orange wire on the battery positive and the black on the earth, and it should light up, but with fitting it you'll never know if it works correctly, ie sound comes thought the speakers

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.