2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..

Recently bought my civic and it's got a parrot mki9200 already installed, looks like it's been done properly as it's all hidden away etc .

Question is, is it easy to remove? I really have no use for it, I see these are around the £70ish mark on eBay aswell so if it's easy to take out il sell it.

Any help appreciated :)

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
The parrot mki9200 also provides good connectivity for a variety of devices, ipohne, android phone, aux in, you can also put a large capacity memory card in it to store your music on. All in all even if you dont use it with a phone it could be useful.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If you are removing I may be interested in this if the price is right and it includes all the hardware etc for fitting.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Really easy mate ive installed mine and had to get to it a number of times.

If youre confident on removing the dash then youll fly! Theres a guide I refered to on here to do it in the how to section I think
Thats good to hear as if I buy one I wouldn't mind fitting it myself.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
its very easy to fit. Using the guide on here makes it a easy process.

I fitted one in a few months ago and took it out after 2 weeks- as I decided to upgrade to a full pioneer unit instead.

9200 was a superb device and worked very well as a hands free and integration into ipod/external audio devices.

I've still got mine sitting around- so if your interested I can post it in the for sale section. Everything is included (except the box).

·
Registered
251 Posts
its very easy to fit. Using the guide on here makes it a easy process.

I fitted one in a few months ago and took it out after 2 weeks- as I decided to upgrade to a full pioneer unit instead.

9200 was a superb device and worked very well as a hands free and integration into ipod/external audio devices.

I've still got mine sitting around- so if your interested I can post it in the for sale section. Everything is included (except the box).
I would be interested if the price is right!

Looking at getting one for my car as I use it alot for work now. If I had knew that you could get the 8G with bluetooth as an option. I would have looked into it, but it was a spur of the moment thing buying the one I own now.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok I wil have a go the weekend at getting it out, the wires that connect to the phone are in that little section by the gear knob if you know where I mean lol.. Has anyone got the link to the page your on about I've had a look but can't see it.

I wil post it in the for sale when I get it out, what's a reasonable price for selling a second hand one? It isn't boxed either.

Edit: I've found it now. Was looking in the wrong place il have a go at reversing the installation guide then

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts