2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The wife's just bought herself an FR-V complete with a Parrot installed. It looks like a CK3100.

I was trying it out this morning and noticed that the audio doesn't come through the car's stereo, but instead seems to be coming out of a built in speaker in the Parrot. It's a little bit annoying as the radio doesn't mute either.

Is there a connector missing? What would I need to get/do to rectify this.

I'll be downgrading my Civic shortly to a model without the OEM satnav & Bluetooth and am considering getting a Parrot MKI9100 or MKI9200. From reading the other posts here I understand that I would need to get an additional separate connector to avoid the issue that my wife is having.

What do I need to get, will both cars need the same thing?

Thank you all. :)

---Edit---

Also, I'm open to alternatives to the Parrot, but I haven't really come up with much in my searches. I'm looking for something that will go through the car's stereo system with great sound quality and a decent mic, but also something that will play music from my phone (including streaming services such as Spotify) and USB. I'm using Windows Phone 8.1.

The Parrot MKI range seems to fit the bill, but I will welcome some quality alternatives at a similar or lower cost.

·
Keep low, move fast!
252 Posts
There's also a 'How To' on here that has step by step instructions, which may also help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts