2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think I seen you guys filling up in the petrol station at Tesco on Sunday

Was on way to Mrs's Dads for a BBQ and was in her car otherwise I would have come over and said hello, I don't think she quite appreciated how much I was admiring your cars, beautiful! :cool:

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
Yes that was up just setting of for south mimms :) you should of popped over anyway mate and said hi :) and thanks for the compliments I take it your local to the area?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as soon as I seen the notification that you'd replied to my thread I remembered that it was your car...

I got the place wrong, it was Ramsey Tesco not St Ives...

What went on at South Mimms? Been off the pace here for the last couple of months! Even missed both Japfests :(

I live in St Neots, Mrs lives in Hemingford and her Dad lives in Ramsey, we were getting some bits for the bbq in Tesco

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
South mimms was part 2 of 3 Honda meets I only went to jf1 and loved it :)

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
I will have to keep a eye out in st neots for you there shopping most weekends I'm stonely way

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I thought i saw that you had moved Scott, did it fall through?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I remember the picture you posted then you must have deleted it. I have a feeling I know where you are going. Is there a roadside mechanic living on the same street with a silver VW transporter.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
That is exactly where I thought it was but wasnt going to broadcast it. Its the new build in the middle of the old RAF houses. My mate who I referred to has moved in/is moving to there from the houses on RAF Upwood. He used to look after my cars. I used to live on Tunkers Lane down the dirt path from Valiant Square for about 18 months.
All the best with the house move!

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I drive a tractor! Cant afford the petrol costs driving 25k a year to have a type r.
I take it you are around Ramsey as well Mugen.

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
That is exactly where I thought it was but wasnt going to broadcast it. Its the new build in the middle of the old RAF houses. My mate who I referred to has moved in/is moving to there from the houses on RAF Upwood. He used to look after my cars. I used to live on Tunkers Lane down the dirt path from Valiant Square for about 18 months.
All the best with the house move!

Haha it's a small world. Is he moving into one of the new builds like mine? You'll have to tell him to pop over and say hi when we are in :)

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Yes he is. I have been invited over to see the new house and have a catch up. Will be able to kill two birds with one stone now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts