2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals, can one of you provide me with the part code for the Type-R spoiler please? My local dealer is insisting that the Type-S spoiler is the "one I want" so just need the part code to be crystal clear!

TYIA :)

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Who's your local dealer?
It might be worth asking Cox or Gordons on here for a price...?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good shout chaps, will check with the eBay seller (if I can find the link!) and with Cox & Gordons.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It wasn't listed on eBay, just a seller on eBay who Rick suggested might have one.

Never mind; I'm in no rush!

If it's in Milano and you're feeling like selling it on though rather than repainting it............... ;);)

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
It wasn't listed on eBay, just a seller on eBay who Rick suggested might have one.

Never mind; I'm in no rush!

If it's in Milano and you're feeling like selling it on though rather than repainting it............... ;);)
Yeah it was not listed I had guy's contact from before and he only emailed me back a couple of days ago saying he had the spoiler in red.

Sorry I need it on mine, been looking for a while for a spoiler now!!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Doing exactly that mate - found a couple but it's actually proving difficult... obviously Type-R owners don't crash very often ;)

Yeah it was not listed I had guy's contact from before and he only emailed me back a couple of days ago saying he had the spoiler in red.

Sorry I need it on mine, been looking for a while for a spoiler now!!
I see you're not that far from me... maybe I'll nick it off you instead then :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.