2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any idea what the part name and number of these 2 are ?

Somehow there is a small crack in the iMid plexi glass and the heater trim that was there when i got the car and is beginning to annoy me now ...

Also any idea on how to actually replace both ?

TIA

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Unless anyone with access to the Honda parts list materializes, it will probably be difficult to find out the numbers yourself; I'd say you might have luck if you email off the above pictures to lings or Cox for a quote.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unless anyone with access to the Honda parts list materializes, it will probably be difficult to find out the numbers yourself; I'd say you might have luck if you email off the above pictures to lings or Cox for a quote.
Thanks Haltamer - I already sent the email to cox this mornign who were fantastic last time and got back to me within an hour but had nothing back today - fair enough i guess, they're probably not your standard parts people are purchasing reguarly

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Have you tried repair? If it is just a scratch, rather than a full crack, you should be able to fix it up with some (light) polishing compound.
Worth a go at repairing them if you're going to replace anyway - I imagine you could make some inroads on the heater console too, even if you were to smooth it out and repaint it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts