2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I think I'm in need of a passenger door lock actuator for a 2007 Civic 1.8 ES (I'm pretty sure the existing one is dead).

I believe the part number is 72150-SMG-04.

Could you quote a price please?

Cheers,

Steve.

·
Super Moderator
3,471 Posts
What makes you sure enough that the actuator is dead to warrant swapping it out?
Swapping out parts without a good reason is not usually a cost effective method of fault finding.
Does it have the correct voltage pulses when you lock/unlock the door?
Is it just sticking and can be freed up?

If you want a price for a new actuator, you really need to ask a parts supplier like Cox motors or your local dealer unless of course you want a forum member to do that for you.:grin2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Central locking stopped working on the door - putting my ear against the door I couldn't hear any attempt from the actuator to work the lock.

I then made the mistake of locking the door from the inside, and now the door is locked shut (I'm assuming the deadlock has been activated or something).

The car is currently at my local garage to investigate the fault, but like me they suspected that it's likely the actuator that's failed, hence my request in the Cox Motor Parts vendor forum to ask for a price to see if it's better than the standard dealership cost.

Cheers,

Steve.

·
Vendor
1,439 Posts
Hi,

I think I'm in need of a passenger door lock actuator for a 2007 Civic 1.8 ES (I'm pretty sure the existing one is dead).

I believe the part number is 72150-SMG-04.

Could you quote a price please?

Cheers,

Steve.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your message! if you follow the link below and fill in your details we will get you a quotation sent over as soon as we can :)

https://www.coxmotorparts.co.uk/contact-us/

Regards,
Joe @ Cox Motor Parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts