2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, most of you are aware of the adventure I've had with installing an auto folding mirror box (no fault of the product, simply my lack of ability!) but I'm happy to report that's now working as per my thread:

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/electronics/68982-car-wont-start.html

I've launched a new thread first off because the title and majority of the content of the old one is no longer relevant, and hopefully this will make better use of the search facility on the forum in the event anybody ever suffers the same!

Basically, throughout my adventures behind the drivers door card - at somepoint I must have caused damage to the wiring from the drivers control panel to the passenger window, as I can no longer operate it up or down. The passenger control unit works fine.

There's no obvious damage or loose wiring, so I guess it's maybe the socket itself... but I'm totally guessing. What would be really helpful is a wiring diagram so that I know what wire does the job which is failing - and hopefully from there I can troubleshoot further.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
mines just done this, it has happened before in the past... but fixed itself but this time i may need to do the window reset thing.. 1 minute ill get the link..

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Fonzey, did you work it out in the end? I have the same issue and the reset procedure doesnt work. All fuses are ok

·
Registered
251 Posts
Anyone get this resolved?????????

I am suffering and due to visit an auto electrician.

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
:bumpity:has anyone fixed this issue? im pulling my hair out!

·
Coffee isnt my cup of tea
1,264 Posts
just so you know i tried the full window reset and couldnt get that to work so i tried just the 10s down on the passenger side button and then 10s up window reset with the ignition (II) on with the passenger and front door open and that worked ! now my passenger side window goes up with the passenger and drivers control

1 - 9 of 9 Posts