2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Was cleaning my car yesterday and decided to put the two windows down to listen to music (dont worry, car was washed and dried by then, i was working on the wheels)

I initially used the drivers side arm rest with the buttons for both windows, to put them both down. When i went back to put the windows back up, only the drivers side button worked. I had to put the passenger window up with the passenger button (on that side)

So now on the drivers arm rest, the passenger's window button does not work...If this makes sense?

Any one have any idea of what to try?

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, will give this a go!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I once had the windows down when I had disconneced the battery - when I reconnected it..the two buttons on the drivers armrest where controlling the opposite of the windows they should of been. To fix it I put the windows up, disconneced and reconnected the battery and it was fine. So maybe try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes and reconnecting - may work

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
i got the exact problem yesterday!
the battery lost its charge (leaving lights on for too long...)
manage to start it with a jump lead, but now the passenger side window doesnt work from the driver side button.
passenger window works with passenger side button.

apart from the reset procedure from wiki.
do i have any other ways to try fixing it?

and Luke how did u fix yours?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts