1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Indeed, very nice. Looks like that FN2's had some serious modding :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Looks to me like it's custom made, lots of carbon kevlar means mega bucks. APR Performance will make you a custom carbon fibre front splitter but not as fancy as that one.

Very cool.

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Looks good, probably a stupid question but what is the actual purpose for one of these? Does it improve aero dynamics?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Looks good, probably a stupid question but what is the actual purpose for one of these? Does it improve aero dynamics?
I would guess to encourage faster airflow under the car - giving more downforce.

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
The splitter part at the front would alter the cd (drag coefficient) as the air hit the car some is pushed over and some under the car, as the air goes downward it would effectively hit the splitter and push the front end of the car down thus producing more grip :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Nice, but that car has no driveshafts....

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
As far as im aware they still dont make aero/bodywork parts designed for our euro civic as i found out when i tried a PWJDM slam panel for the SI and it no way near fitted. I doubt this under tray is mass produced or available for out FN2, just guessing though. Shame cos its sweet, if your not too bothered about the under tray itself but want a carbon splitter poking out from underneath then carbon mods do universal one's :)

·
Form & Function
233 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Made by JAS Motorsport . :popcorn:
Cheers. Just checking out their site. There is a parts list for all the FN2 upgrades here..

http://www.jasmotorsport.com/Pdf/252.pdf

Top of the last page there is an item described as..

H25-C-045 FLAT BOTTOM, FUEL TANK OEM GUARD - ASPHALT/GRAVEL

Dunno if that's it though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts