..with Superchips please!
336 Posts
Nice one Superteach!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is the place.
As I said, I went off road to get onto this plateau and the car struggled in the mud.
Good view though before the weather changed!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
We go to Bakewell regularly-- love the place. The Peak District is a beautiful area.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Couple of weeks, going to give everyone a chance to get an entry in. We need at least 10 entries I reckon anyway.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Just wondering if you were aware that the cover for the front tow point (under n/s light) is missing?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi elfa, were you in Hartington a week or so ago :?: I parked outside the Devonshire Arms and a NH Black Civic was parked just in the village centre near a Silver one. :wink:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Hello allan. No, we haven't been to Bakewell or that area, for a couple of weeks now. It would have been nice to "bump" into another Civinfo member.

We'll watch out for you next time :wink:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bungle said:
Just wondering if you were aware that the cover for the front tow point (under n/s light) is missing?
Yep, although I was told it was a design feature to increase the down force when doing over 100mph, in combination with the extra drag from the uneven effect (n/s only) and thus the VSA lights are always on saving the extra expense of the "blue" interior lighting.
Would you like me to "Photoshop" a cover in so that it looks normal? Your wish is my command.....

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
SUPERTEACH said:
Bungle said:
Yep, although I was told it was a design feature to increase the down force when doing over 100mph, in combination with the extra drag from the uneven effect (n/s only) and thus the VSA lights are always on saving the extra expense of the "blue" interior lighting.
Would you like me to "Photoshop" a cover in so that it looks normal? Your wish is my command.....
:shock: Why do I feel an overwealming sense of sarcasm from that reply? :?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Non meant.
Thank you for pointing out the possible problem which I have now had fixed.

Very observant.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts