2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i have been on here a few days now, i have owned my civic not even 3 weeks and can you believe it some jelious little p**k decided to go and put a huge dent in the panel were my petrol cap sits, was no sign of a door **** or forced prints e.g. brick, looks like they just pushed it in, due to this the the paint work around the cap; Now you will all love this because i know you all have major issues with chips ect, but my paint work is fallin off! i mean in huge chunks!. So i did nomore and took it to honda, now i no its a damaged panel and honda carnt help me there but the paint work is a joke and thats the worst issue with it from eye, i can get the dent pulled next to nothing but the paint work its a joke got to go back tomorrow to speak with the tech guy will post more on the answers i get from honda, they wont be chuffed as my dad car in for a respray.
(also i have few pics will post up later on)

dan:scream1: lloydy_1_1_1 son

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Thats shocking news Dan.
You cant be sure it was an act of jealousy though can you?
Good luck gettin it fixed mate.

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
Well i have been on here a few days now, i have owned my civic not even 3 weeks and can you believe it some jelious little p**k decided to go and put a huge dent in the panel were my petrol cap sits, was no sign of a door **** or forced prints e.g. brick, looks like they just pushed it in, due to this the the paint work around the cap; Now you will all love this because i know you all have major issues with chips ect, but my paint work is fallin off! i mean in huge chunks!. So i did nomore and took it to honda, now i no its a damaged panel and honda carnt help me there but the paint work is a joke and thats the worst issue with it from eye, i can get the dent pulled next to nothing but the paint work its a joke got to go back tomorrow to speak with the tech guy will post more on the answers i get from honda, they wont be chuffed as my dad car in for a respray.
(also i have few pics will post up later on)

this was MILLEA CIVIC si sorry was still logged in dads name when posted

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
Act of vandalisum

well i filled up late last night i mean late early hours actually and it was fine then, thing was when i got to the girlfriends house the local how do you say ASBO crew (in the nicest terms) were out on the pop, i get up next morning and what you no ooo look a huge dent well i worded my tital wrong to be honest more act of vandalisum. i know i carnt go accusing any one but im 98%sure. gutted guess it more money out of my pocket due to unemployed scum like them!!!!!!

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Blimey you two arent having much look with your paintwork :(:( Hope you can get everything sorted

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
will post the pictures up tomorrow i think you will be shocked on how easy it came off :S

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
will post the pictures up tomorrow i think you will be shocked on how easy it came off :S
Really won't, the paintwork is totally crap..... i'm surprised the metal went in so easy though...

Bad luck, hope you get it fixed soon.

Tom

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Nightmare

Its a nightmare when stuff like this happens.

I had an Audi A4, parked it in York for the night and some scrotes kicked the wing mirrors off every car in the street including mine.

Cost me £100 for a replacement !

I'm a firm believer of what goes around comes around, their time will come and they will feel the same misery when they save up enough dole money to buy a nice car Im sure !

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Sorry to hear this :( and hope you can get it sorted as soon as possible.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Sorry to hear that matie.

Think when you said "ASBO" you were probably not a million miles out, but IMO you are spot on. You own what they want and will never ever have.
The only way that type of Moron will get behind the wheel of a car like your's is to TWOC it, and since the ASBO kid's don't have built in brain cells as standard, they will end up damaging it, as you have found out,
Hope you get it sorted.
As for the paint work :worms:

·
If Carlsberg did Civics..
162 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, I can kinda empathise (even though my case wasnt as bad) as some git pourd paint on mine and keyed it. Doubt it was jealousy though as its just an SE. Just mindless vandalism which is worse imo.

Hope you get it sorted.

·
Registered
56 Posts
From today i decided to "illegaly" park.. Now after owning my civic a few months.. and firday i got my driver side door dented by somone while i was getting my hair cut.. And a few months back i got one on the other side and rear pannel at thi filler cap.. So from now i i am parking useing two parking spaces.. At Europark parking spots its a 50£ fine.. and ill pay it gladly, its way cheaper then a new paintjob..

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
P_W_1986 what do you mean it's just an SE. It's your property sir :police:
But if they poured he paint on the bonnet it would mean less stone chips (sorry)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
I parked miles from everyone the other day in the car park, no one around me.... came back to find a big land rover parked 6 inches from my passenger door, still with spaces around me!! How the driver got out I'll never know...

·
Registered
329 Posts
I parked miles from everyone the other day in the car park, no one around me.... came back to find a big land rover parked 6 inches from my passenger door, still with spaces around me!! How the driver got out I'll never know...

lol! i do the same thing! its just i rather walk a bit further rather than park close to where i want to go and compete with others knowing some p$£k might just dent my car.

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
OH MY GOD!!!!! You and me together are having problems!!! You with paint work, and myself with windscreen and now gear box issues!!!

The R32 is looking more and more appealing now!

Im sorry to hear about your car Mike, thats really bad news. The people and world we live in today! Disgrace!

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OH MY GOD!!!!! You and me together are having problems!!! You with paint work, and myself with windscreen and now gear box issues!!!

The R32 is looking more and more appealing now!

Im sorry to hear about your car Mike, thats really bad news. The people and world we live in today! Disgrace!

not me fella its dan that had his car vandelised mate unless the techi's at honda oswestry have damaged mine, boy will they know what a hurricane feels like if they have, ha ha ha when i went to telford about my stone chips the service manager was hushering me down the car park while i was still shouting im sure the customers in the show room thought i had gone raving mad little do they know ay lol

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
add up to this ive found a place in telford that can do the work as honda OMG quoted me over £1100 so insted me saying ok i asked them for there contacts they use, me thinking this going to be hard to get out of them but i just used "well im a honda driver 2 years and was always happy with your branch JT TELFORD and i would like to stay a happpy honda owner so were should i take it" to my surprise they gave me 4 contacts thay use so off i went in search of these places. Ive now got it down to £500 but just wanted to know if any one in westmids area telford, shrewbury, wolverhampton area know anywere that do good quality work that they would recommend. (just incase ive missed a few good local bodyshops)

been to
honda £1185
rust £800
chipsaway £to much hard work
autocraft £500

OTHERS ARE WELCOME

cheers dan :top:

·
Heavy Footed!
637 Posts
add up to this ive found a place in telford that can do the work as honda OMG quoted me over £1100 so insted me saying ok i asked them for there contacts they use, me thinking this going to be hard to get out of them but i just used "well im a honda driver 2 years and was always happy with your branch JT TELFORD and i would like to stay a happpy honda owner so were should i take it" to my surprise they gave me 4 contacts thay use so off i went in search of these places. Ive now got it down to £500 but just wanted to know if any one in westmids area telford, shrewbury, wolverhampton area know anywere that do good quality work that they would recommend. (just incase ive missed a few good local bodyshops)

been to
honda £1185
rust £800
chipsaway £to much hard work
autocraft £500

OTHERS ARE WELCOME

cheers dan :top:
Awesome news!!! Very good to keep in mind in the future if i need to go down this route!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts