2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
My original perspex grill is out the car. What's supposed to hold it in place? Is it just the 4 'clips' or are there bolts? My perspex one was actually in many parts and held in only by the shape of the car.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Thanks for the guide did mine today, all went well thank god, took around an hour and half. I wanted to do it without removing the bumper but when you see the bottom clips I didnt want to snap anything. I was worried about taking the bumper down but its really is nothing to worry about and is easy just take your time and go slow and careful or you will snap something. I didnt snap any clips and reused the old and all went back together fine.

Some tips:

Have these spare just in case:

Top black plastic cover clips that go over the grill/bonnet release.
The two wheel arch liner centre black clips.
wheel arch clips(the white square ones)
The 4 grill clips(these come with the new grill, well did with mine)

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
This is a great guide and the process seems fairly straightforward, but is it possible to re-upload the photos again as they're missing from the first page?

·
Registered
4 Posts
The images in these guidelines do not seem to be available (it shows a message about photobucket). Is there a way to get the original version?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The images in these guidelines do not seem to be available (it shows a message about photobucket). Is there a way to get the original version?
You should be able to locate the pics on his profile. I think :smile3:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi guys
I need help

I'm looking for a piece that I see in images in the first post, but since it's difficult to explain in words, how can I attach an image?

221 - 231 of 231 Posts