2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after the 2.2 got writen off last november i decide to go for something different 8 months of owning a focus st , car was fun but just didnt love it like my old civic so decided to sell and wait for the right one to come along as there are plenty to choose from
well pick this up on saturday and am well happy
its pretty much standard but i have already starting buying mods

planned mods so far
non res miltek - already collected and waiting on time to fit
rallyflapz white mud flaps - ordered waiting delivery
15mm and 20mm spacers - should arrive today
rear top strut brace - ordered waiting delivery
windows are being tinted at the weekend

pretty much it as its been i busy last couple of days

thanks

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers mate.. Seen yours and loving the brakes. gave the wheels a bit of a clean today and fitted the spacers. It did confirm that that the wheels do need refurbing

·
Premium Member
750 Posts
Cheers mate.. Seen yours and loving the brakes. gave the wheels a bit of a clean today and fitted the spacers. It did confirm that that the wheels do need refurbing
That's exactly what I had to do when I got mines mate they wouldn't clean up at all nothing beats a fresh champ white refurb on the wheels anyway :)

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Nice car choice and nice mod option! Just the secret that the Rallyflapz advert with CW type r and white flaps is actually my car !! Can't fault it as it keep the lower half of the car a lot cleaner !!

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
yeah did notice ...lol any tips on fitting them ?
not much i can tell as mine seems very straight forward when fitted it.

smaller flaps on front and bigger flap on back !! :D

Reactions: phil739

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not much of an update recently due to ill health and moving house but managed to give it a clean yesterday.
Also had my miltek fitted which has been sat in the shed since I brought the car. And by what a difference it makes
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Another update
Picked car up today from having the roof resprayed under corrosion warranty and also collected new spoiler from paint shop

My white wheels have also had a face-lift
Just need a nice day to get everything fitted

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.