2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 841 Posts

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's a different thread ;)

After a very busy week travelling with work in Europe I had the pleasure of a wee jaunt to Ayr this afternoon to pick up my new to me fn2.

Had been looking to upgrade for a long time but wasn't really sure if it was the right car for me........had a shot in Revmonkey's beast :p and was sold....yes Craig you have cost me a lot of money.

Only issue was it had to be alabaster but was worth the long wait in finding a decent one.

11 plate (LSD ;)), 21k, FHSH, previous lady owner and garaged all its life with a car cover (supplied). Interior is immaculate and paint is in very good condition, even supplied with a honda touch up paint pot in glovebox.

Really happy and several mods already purchased :popcorn2:

Time for some pics.
IMG_2482.jpg
Old v New
IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg
IMG_2538.jpg
First Mod :cool:
IMG_2535.jpg

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wohoo phil lad, well done bud you deserve it. Looks a minter
Thanks Wayne, yes really happy mate. After the year i had last year onwards and upward, cheers bud!

·
Premium Member
946 Posts
looks very clean phil! and a lsd as standerd you lucky so and so lol.
Hope you enjoy it mate and I will be keeping an eye on this build, I know you have a few bits to go on already

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Defo made the right decision with the alabaster eh ;)

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks very clean phil! and a lsd as standerd you lucky so and so lol.
Hope you enjoy it mate and I will be keeping an eye on this build, I know you have a few bits to go on already
Cheers Dave, yes lucky me! I certinitly will enjoy it and will be keeping this one a long time, more updates to follow......

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice one Phil , knew I'd convert you to the cause with my silver missile :D

sent from the boss droid
Cheers Craig, well and truly converted.....it's a completely different beast altogether to my FK2. Going to enjoy upgrading this one.

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Alabaster FTW
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I have started looking at two areas i think the Std FN2 can be improved on and i will be starting with the suspension and then the brakes.

Suspension Mods

1 - Spoon Rigid Collars
2 - Full Polybush Kit
3 - Mesiter R Coilovers
4 - Whiteline RARB
5 - Ultra racing strut braces
Front upper strut brace, front lower brace,Rear upper strut brace and Rear C pillar, Interior Floor Brace.
6 - FRS Stage Two.

Think this should be enough! :D

Brake Mods

1 - Stoptech BBK 328mm (Red Calipers) :cool:
2 - DS2500 Pads Front & Rear
3 - 6 line stainless steel brake hoses
4 - RBF600 Brake fluid
5 - Stoptech Rear 6 slotted discs.

Looking to have all this fitted in september, going to be an expensive month after my holiday.;)

1 - 20 of 841 Posts