2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone,

Probably gonna be answered within a response or two this one, so I'll crack on with it...

In my (now gone :() CTR GT whenever I recieved or made a call via the HFT, a logo the shape of a phone would be displayed on the Sat Nav Screen, however, in my missus' 2.2 CDTi EX it doesn't??

I'm guessing its just a setting that needs activating.....anyone any ideas??

Ta muchly! :police:

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
It displayed on the pre-facelift models, but does not interupt the nav screen on the newer models :)

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I assume it's pairing with the HFT ok? Strange, I have pre facelift and I'm getting the phone symbol.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes mate, all paired fine - working fine except for the Phone symbol....

Strange indeed...

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Well so long as its all working fine I guess there's no problem. I've heard people mention the satnav updates might make other changes to the system, so maybe that's caused it?

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Well so long as its all working fine I guess there's no problem. I've heard people mention the satnav updates might make other changes to the system, so maybe that's caused it?
+1 Would make sense that they updated it as it was quite annoying that it covered the map.

·
Registered
304 Posts
sorry to get in your thread mate, just asking if anyone knows when you make a call with the mobile, is possible to connect it via hft? when i receive a call i answer on hft ok but when i make a call on the phone it does not connect on hft?

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
sorry to get in your thread mate, just asking if anyone knows when you make a call with the mobile, is possible to connect it via hft? when i receive a call i answer on hft ok but when i make a call on the phone it does not connect on hft?
You need to speak the number then say call, or save it to the HFT address book. Quite a big flaw in the phone really

·
Registered
304 Posts
You need to speak the number then say call, or save it to the HFT address book. Quite a big flaw in the phone really

thanks mate but that i know about it, I had another hft that when phoning it used to connect automatically. but i think this do not support it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts