2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am trying to pair my bluetooth mobile to the incar phone system on my 58 accord.

When i say "phone set up" into the mic it comes back with "fan set up"and various other random interpretations.

I have tried various accents and I am speaking as clearly as possible but its just not happening.

Is there any way to pair the phone without using voice commands.

Cheers,

James

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
On the civic the telephone is set up via voice by pressing the telephone symbol on the front of the steering wheel and speaking not the multi function button on the rear of the steering wheel. No sure about an Accord but might be the same.

·
Registered
275 Posts
you have to use the voice controll unfortunately. turn your heater fans off and speak directly into the microphone clearly. it can get a little frustrating i admit but once you get the hang of it its a breeze. honda claim allso that the car will learn to recognise your accent over time.

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the civic the telephone is set up via voice by pressing the telephone symbol on the front of the steering wheel and speaking not the multi function button on the rear of the steering wheel. No sure about an Accord but might be the same.
Well done.....lol you have just solved my problem :)

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts