2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks just picked up our first civic a 2.2 ex and very pleased with it, but I couldn't get anything out of the hft, anyway I have taken the pannel off under the dash and found a plug just lying there, so I guess they have had problems before with it. Anyway does anybody have a photo of the module fitted so I can see if it has been removed or just unpluged, I have had a quick look around but not sure what I am looking for ( I have seen photo's of the module but not sure where to look as there is alot of wiring there.
Many thanks for any help you can give.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you thats great, now I know for sure Idon't have one lol
Did they change them at all or can one from any civic fit? it doesn't help not having the original one.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Thank you thats great, now I know for sure Idon't have one lol
Did they change them at all or can one from any civic fit? it doesn't help not having the original one.
I couldn't answer that without guessing really. I would only assume they are the same but no idea. Hopefully someone on here will know a bit more

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
there not cheap parts sadly mate. Ir you can go down the route of the parrot mk9200 which incorporates ipod or music from your phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts