2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys need some help im thinking of getting my rages dipped/painted white has anyone got any pics or can someone photo shop them for me. oh i have a milano ctr gt thanks guys

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
They look really small :S
What, the wheels? It's because the cars been lowered - IMO.. should of got spacers and gone flush :D Rubbing though..

Personally would have looked nicer if he kept the 'greyish inserts' on the Rages, and only coated the Silver sections like the actual C/W Rages. But hey, I've got green wheels so I'm probably not qualified to debate :rolleyes::p:D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Here... Same car

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
they look ok, really need the red H centre caps tho. is it not a shame to spoil the already sweet looking rages????

wonder what the more creamy CW wheels would look like, those in the pic are proper white in ** face ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys the pics have made my mind up going to get the rages painted they look amazing all white will get the red caps though

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
What, the wheels? It's because the cars been lowered - IMO.. should of got spacers and gone flush :D Rubbing though..

Personally would have looked nicer if he kept the 'greyish inserts' on the Rages, and only coated the Silver sections like the actual C/W Rages. But hey, I've got green wheels so I'm probably not qualified to debate :rolleyes::p:D
what do the official cw rages look like? didn't know there were any

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Hi everybody, Would somebody be kind enough to post a picture of a NHB Type R GT with Black or white 18 inch standard rims?, as i am very curiouse of how it would look on mine before i take the plunge. That is if anybody has done it yet.

Also, does anyone know approximatley how much it would cost to get how rims sprayed / painted?

Thanks in advance. Regards.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Hi everybody, Would somebody be kind enough to post a picture of a NHB Type R GT with Black or white 18 inch standard rims?, as i am very curiouse of how it would look on mine before i take the plunge. That is if anybody has done it yet.

Also, does anyone know approximatley how much it would cost to get how rims sprayed / painted?

Thanks in advance. Regards.
Here you go chap.

White

Black

1 - 20 of 49 Posts