2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

We had a great day yesterday was really nice to meet Johnno and see Rich again too hopefully we will do it again soon:)

As promised, my brother in law Carl would edit some pics for us and here are a few of them:)

Rich is on the left, me in the middle and Johnno on the right. I hope you agree the photos look awesome!:cool:

You can see them by clicking on Carl's website link below...

BananAlbum

Vince

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Cool Photos indeed !

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pictures. How do you rate the KW coilovers ?

The KW's are a brilliant piece of kit and combine really well with the FRS and rear shims...the car handles like its on rails and it no longer feels so crashy over bumps...I bought the KW's off someone on this site (Drewster) who was a top man and had them fitted by ABP who I cannot recommend highly enough. The only issue you will have is deciding which KW's to go for.....I decided to get the V1 as I won't be needing to change the damper settings but I did want to lower the car slightly...its perfect for fast road use but you may want to go for the V2 or V3 if you are a regular track day user.

Thanks for the comments guys we had a great day and was nice to share some ideas I found it really useful and will be getting the Diamond Vision H7's and 501's as a result. I was also kindly given some useful contacts for tyres and will be getting some Goodyear Eagle F1s in a few months:p.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Looking good , johnnos HID coversion looks the muts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the kind comments guys Carl said to pass on his thanks too he will come to the next meets and take more pics for us...we can get some group photos as well as individual ones for all of us too:)

Happy New Year all have a good one:)

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
very nice photo's I like last one picture so can I have this picture to put my pc wallpaper ;)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments guys Carl said to pass on his thanks too he will come to the next meets and take more pics for us...we can get some group photos as well as individual ones for all of us too:)

Happy New Year all have a good one:)
Great stuff. I'm looking forward to it already. Splitters will be fitted by then....and maybe more... :)

Have you ordered your DiamondVisions yet??!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great stuff. I'm looking forward to it already. Splitters will be fitted by then....and maybe more... :)

Have you ordered your DiamondVisions yet??!

Mmmmmm splitters yummy:D the question is which colour will they be?:popcorn2:

Have not got the Diamond Visions yet but will be getting them soon....wife wasnt happy with me looking to spend another 30 quid or so on lights so may need to do some negotiating tonight when everyone's more drunk!! Happy New Year all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts