2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised here are some of the pictures of the BTCC final round at Brands Hatch and a few of the displayed Hondas.

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some of the Porsche Carrera Cup and Formuala Renault for those interested.

Attachments

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Great Pictures.

Some nice cars there :D

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Fantastic..................did you say you had a free invite ?? If so how come ?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
480 Posts
No EP3 I don't like them personally but the missus does, and it was nitro'sed and looked very impressive under the bonnet
I thought so! I seen this car on fifth gear and it won the best modded car prize! Not to my taste as well..but give it to him/her it one hell of a transformation!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic..................did you say you had a free invite ?? If so how come ?
Yes I did. As a member of the type r owners forum they ran a competition you had to send an e-mail to, to get your name down and then drawn out a hat. I didn't win at first but it looks as though a number of people couldn't make the trip down in the end, or didn't reply with their details after they'd won. So a second draw was made and I got tickets from that.

Can't complain really.:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought so! I seen this car on fifth gear and it won the best modded car prize! Not to my taste as well..but give it to him/her it one hell of a transformation!
Yeah it was very impressive to look at, they have obviously put a hell of a lot of money into it, and the actual styling effects suit it, Chrome shark fins on top, and the bonnet is actually see through as well. Well thought out but not my taste.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Yeah it was very impressive to look at, they have obviously put a hell of a lot of money into it, and the actual styling effects suit it, Chrome shark fins on top, and the bonnet is actually see through as well. Well thought out but not my taste.
Yeah about 90k if I remember correctly!!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:hmmmm2:Can think of better things to spend my money on personally.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dont look like the Honda stand looked that good :S
More impressed by what Nissan had for the GTR pre-order customers at the British Motor Show.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Honda stand wasn't fantastic, just some normal cars and bikes and then the white CTR inside the Type R owners tent as discussed in the other thread.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Sorry to say but that looks and sounds awful.
i meant to say that particular car looked cack, the rest of the photos look great mate, I tried the same a few years back when I was with Chevrolet at the WTCC at BH, trouble was, it was in the middle of a monsoon and druids was just a sheet of mist and broken cars!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i meant to say that particular car looked cack, the rest of the photos look great mate, I tried the same a few years back when I was with Chevrolet at the WTCC at BH, trouble was, it was in the middle of a monsoon and druids was just a sheet of mist and broken cars!!
Its ok I kind of guessed that's what you meant mate!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts