2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might look into getting the alloys powder coated anyone got any photos of a stock milano with black oem 18" rims?

·
Never tap!
792 Posts
Only blades mate

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
here you go,got mine done gloss black for £200 by td vehicles in bury st edmunds tel 01284 761502.say john from civinfo recommended you if you do decide to.The guy to ask for is aaron .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
here you go,got mine done gloss black for £200 by td vehicles in bury st edmunds tel 01284 761502.say john from civinfo recommended you if you do decide to.The guy to ask for is aaron .
Thanks:) The photo's have just made my mind up to get my CTR ones done in gloss black

They look:cool:

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
Thanks:) The photo's have just made my mind up to get my CTR ones done in gloss black

They look:cool:
go for it!,im glad I did they totally transform the look of the car.:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
It's all booked in:D The car goes in on 2nd Aug
You won't regret it, they look brilliant! I have mine powder coated gloss black too and the car looks stunning when all clean :) The Tein S springs help as well with the car sitting a little lower than standard.

Get in touch with Gers and get some red H stickers sent out for the centre caps. He's a friendly fella with very fast delivery and a very good price :thumbsup:

·
Ageing Petrol Head!
352 Posts
you may have to get the wheel centres done seperately so check it out. i did but its no trouble...... definately pm gers for the red H centre cap stickers he is great for all things sticky. highly rated. good luck its the right way to go with a milano car......

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
You won't regret it, they look brilliant! I have mine powder coated gloss black too and the car looks stunning when all clean :) The Tein S springs help as well with the car sitting a little lower than standard.

Get in touch with Gers and get some red H stickers sent out for the centre caps. He's a friendly fella with very fast delivery and a very good price :thumbsup:
Already done:) Gerry is sending me some out Monday. Thanks for the info anyway;)

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
you may have to get the wheel centres done seperately so check it out. i did but its no trouble...... definately pm gers for the red H centre cap stickers he is great for all things sticky. highly rated. good luck its the right way to go with a milano car......
The firm doing my wheels said they might not be able to do the centre caps as they are plastic but will have alook on the day. I got Gerry to send out some black circles incase they don't do them.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
You helped me out big time by taking up your time and going out of your way to post some photo's of your car for fellow members

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
You helped me out big time by taking up your time and going out of your way to post some photo's of your car for fellow members
no worries it's not much effort really . Happy to help .:)

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
The firm doing my wheels said they might not be able to do the centre caps as they are plastic but will have alook on the day. I got Gerry to send out some black circles incase they don't do them.
They should be able to do them ,all they need to do is rub them down with some wet and dry ,do a couple of coats of self etching primer and ther good to go .Got mine done with the wheels and then added some red h decals from gers .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts