2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think from the photoshop??
Red on Silver???
Can everyone feedback to me (Positive and Negitive comments welcome)
I have also ordered Gers red H Wheel Cap Covers and Red Dust Caps for the wheel, thinking of ordering Red Wheel Nuts also.

Thanks

Attachments

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Do you have a slanted Type S badge??

Also the fog inserts are a no go for me...

I would suggest a lower bumper colour first

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hi AAMAR, not really to my liking to be honest. However, it's your car and if you like it go for it. Your TypeS badge is slightly tilted to the left. It needs to be straightened.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the Type S Badge is slightly tinted, i noticed it once i finished fitting it and then thought i would leave it until i get some more double sided tape and with time i have just got used to it lol.

In regards to the painting (the trim) i haven't really been quoted anything that i can afford at the minute but am saving up for these. My dad has got a compressor and spray gun but its the taking off the clips / trim and getting the right primer and stuff so thought i would leave until summer as i drive my car on a daily basis and when i have some time, i will give it a go then.

I think i will just purchase some silver fog inserts from Dan instead, dont want to make the car look silly.
Thanks for your comments guys.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
To be honest, the photoshop doesn't really show what they'll look like as it's just a red outline; they won't appear anywhere near as bright as that.

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao am totally confused,
I dont want the car to be totally too out of place, just look sorta slick with a bit of style.
Thats why i have ordered the red h badge for the wheels, i have standard 16" alloy wheels so its not totally sporty
Thanks everyone for ** comments.

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts
If you want red accents, I'd start with the wheels. A nice aftermarket wheel with a red trim line, as for the fog inserts in red...wouldn't do it. cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts