2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Type R is in for the roof respray so Ive got a nice NHB Jazz, quite impressed so far by the view out the rear I had forgot how much of the road behind I dont see in the civic, speed bumps wow this wee jazz glides over them and mpg am amazed.

Off out to put some miles on her clock, only had 47 miles when I collected it this morning.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Really hoping to get a new Jazz Courtesy car when I pop the civic in for its service on Friday (not changing the civic until next year but the plan is to replace it with a jazz):popcorn:

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not long back home, took the Honda Jazz 1.2 for a visit to relatives in Comrie, Perthshire so had a nice mix of motorway and 20 odd miles of B road

On the motorway cruising at the speed limit the Jazz was very comfortable, noticed when you got to inclines on the road the light came on telling me to shift down a gear to help the engine along which was pretty nifty for a smaller car.

I was not all that comfortable when it came to bends on the motorway at reasonable speed the Jazz seems to roll/lean quite a bit which unnerved me but thankfully its new rubber held its ground.

On the B roads again could not really throw it into corners but it coped extremely well with the bad road conditions which my type r hates with a passion.

Loved the interior and the civic steering wheel I felt quite at home apart from the speedo would have thought Honda would have had a digital speedo etc on the jazz

Got captured in a slight snow blizzard at one stage but the Jazz coped well.

Overall I am quite surprised how this wee car handles and its interior, looking forward to driving it to the football this evening.

Ps thats another 90 miles on its wee clock

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Snap... Mine went in yesterday and they gave me an 09 Jazz too !

Not the quickest car Ive ever been in and Im not too keen on the interior but MPG is excellent, I averaged 57 mpg !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts