2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a good start to being a Honda civic owner, the delivery of the car was 6 weeks late, picked it up last friday and noticed a ding in the door and the mats were missing.

Monday I took it to work as I was away the weekend so I had not used it and by the night it had thrown a large amount of oil all over the floor, so it was back to the dealers and another loan car.

I am still waiting for it to be fixed!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had a call from Avonvale Honda apparently its fixed, so i'm off to see what they have done :(

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Not a good start to being a Honda civic owner, the delivery of the car was 6 weeks late, picked it up last friday and noticed a ding in the door and the mats were missing.

Monday I took it to work as I was away the weekend so I had not used it and by the night it had thrown a large amount of oil all over the floor, so it was back to the dealers and another loan car.

I am still waiting for it to be fixed!!!

Sorry about those litte niggles sprintst400.

Lets hope they clear up quickly and you can your soo join us happy astronauts piloting their space ships around the globe.

"I'm a genius, but a misunderstood genius.
What's misunderstood about me?
Nobody else thinks that I am a genius!"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK then its back ...... after I made them jet wash it again to remove the oil from the wheel arches ... You can not believe that main dealers just dont take enough care!!!

Well lets hope thats the end of it and maybe I can start to enjoy the car

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
OK then its back ...... after I made them jet wash it again to remove the oil from the wheel arches ... You can not believe that main dealers just dont take enough care!!!

Some main dealers that is.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts

Lets hope it's ok from now on, strangely enough I received a letter today from same dealer reminding me my service is soon due, first I've heard from them since I got car

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Its not the best start to Honda ownership , it cant get any worse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts