2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pick her up on the weekend and am I gald I made the switch from BMW to Type R? YES!!!!!!

This car is simply amazing, not the most comfortable, but then you don't buy a car like this for comfort ;)

Now let the modding begin, I've got a few ideas to get me started:

- Tint rear windows
- Paint calipers (red)
- Brembo discs (front & rear) - *anyone know where I can get these from? Or if the EP3 discs are the same as FN2?*
- EBC Yellow Stuff pads (front & rear)
- Braided brake lines (front & rear)
- Parrot bluetooth kit
- OMP front strut brace
- K&N panel filter
- 'Type R' grill badge (poss side decals too)
- Grand Prix pack (front & rear spoilers/splitters)

Anyone got anymore suggestions?

Here are the piccys, thanks for looking.

·
Ageing Petrol Head!
352 Posts
Nice one bud and welcome to the "R" experience.............Save on the bolt on goodies for now and get Flashpro and FRS, then CAI then set up on rolling road.........sweet........happy days are coming your way.........Enjoy :D:cool:

·
OCD Detailer
297 Posts
V.nice mate :cool:
Everyone will differ on what should be changed 1st, imo I'd sort the bad brakes and suspension. So braided lines, decent brake fluid, red stuff pads (unless your going to do a lot of track days there's no point in yellow stuff), 15mm eibach progressive springs with frs if you can afford it.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Nice one bud and welcome to the "R" experience.............Save on the bolt on goodies for now and get Flashpro and FRS, then CAI then set up on rolling road.........sweet........happy days are coming your way.........Enjoy :D:cool:
+1

Congrats on the car :D

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments guys.

I did mean red stuff pads not yellow stuff, thanks.

Think I really need to sort the brakes out first because they are rubbish. I'll either get Brembo or EBC discs all round with red stuff pads and braided hoses. While I'm there I'll flush the brake fluid and replace with some new.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts