2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Ladies and Gents!

Well in the last couple of months i have had a very rocky pursuit of trying to own a CTR and yesterday was the culmination of actually picking one up :D

For those that don't know heres the thread of the....Well i would say highs and lows of my journey to own one but its mostly more the lows and lows until the end where its the high's lol

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/80787-possible-purchase-ctr-2007-model.html

Below are a few pictures that ive taken today of it :D

Civinfo stickers arrived yesterday as well but I haven't had the chance to get them on yet as been fairly busy over this weekend what with picking the car up from the dealership and various other bits and pieces today. So will get them on hopefully at some point this week :D

What i will say is i'm loving the sound of the VTEC and had a wicked time having a blast down the motorway on the way back home :D

First mods will be some fog lamp covers and then 'possibly' an upgrade to the stereo once i can afford it (OH wants a touch screen one lol) I on the other hand want a Mugen spoiler/bonnet/arches.....although i can't justify the astronomical price of them :(

So hoping to be a regular on this forum and possible get to some of the 'meets' from here :D

James

Attachments

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,675 Posts
Hiya Ladies and Gents!

Well in the last couple of months i have had a very rocky pursuit of trying to own a CTR and yesterday was the culmination of actually picking one up :D

For those that don't know heres the thread of the....Well i would say highs and lows of my journey to own one but its mostly more the lows and lows until the end where its the high's lol

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/80787-possible-purchase-ctr-2007-model.html

Below are a few pictures that ive taken today of it :D

Civinfo stickers arrived yesterday as well but I haven't had the chance to get them on yet as been fairly busy over this weekend what with picking the car up from the dealership and various other bits and pieces today. So will get them on hopefully at some point this week :D

What i will say is i'm loving the sound of the VTEC and had a wicked time having a blast down the motorway on the way back home :D

First mods will be some fog lamp covers and then 'possibly' an upgrade to the stereo once i can afford it (OH wants a touch screen one lol) I on the other hand want a Mugen spoiler/bonnet/arches.....although i can't justify the astronomical price of them :(

So hoping to be a regular on this forum and possible get to some of the 'meets' from here :D

James
Welcome mate & here you go ;) http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/69623-civic-fog-light-protectors-sale.html

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:
Welcome..where bouts in London are ya?

Reactions: snoopy

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Welcome :cool: you say fog protectors but in a week you will be wanting the Gp pack (a must) etc etc etc then you will post asking for advice because your other half has left you because you spend more time and money on the car :)

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I followed the thread on your issues with the previous CTR. :facepalm:
Hope you have better luck with this one!!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Hi and welcome mate

·
Jedi Knight
610 Posts
Welcome mate! Enjoy

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Just read your old thread and glad you are now happy:D I bought mine from Redhill Honda which is Gatwicks sister dealership also a mate of mine got his CTR from Gatwick. They are not to bad.

I have had a few problems with Redhill Honda but that is another story:rolleyes:

By the way you picked the best colour;)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Lovely pal,

your missus just lost her part of the disposable income the moment you signed up :)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Hello and welcome, very nice Rages and Milano colour. ;-)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts