2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So tomorrow I pick up my 66 plate i-dtec sport hatch. And I can't bloody wait! Really can't wait to give it a good blast on the roads i use everyday.

Already purchased the essential spare wheel and thanks to the other forum member's for the info.

Thanks to everyone who offered there advice on this motor. Hopefully post some photos tomorrow evening. Cheers

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
They are a lovely car, hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lawley76, how are you finding the car? I picked up my Civic i-Dtec Sport on the 14th. Mine is a 17 plate in Polished Metal

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kkwl90... Hey. I'm loving it. Finally found my ideal driving seat position.. I just felt too high when I first had it. Loving the fuel economy figures so far. Driving experience is pretty good.. Gearbox superb. Steering a bit sensitive on the dead straight stuff. But then I was used to driving Vauxhalls ?. Just added Heko wind deflectors and sill protectors. Did try and post some photos Friday but gave up. Couldn't get the file to upload. Anyway loving the Honda experience..?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats awesome! Sounds like the you are really enjoying the car. I also had some trouble finding a seating position that I was perfectly happy with. I still have a few problems with my car to sort out that I didnt notice when test driving or picking up the car.. Really hope I can get them sorted out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts