2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, first post, so please be gentle.

Will probably pick 2.0 ES Auto on Sat. Are there any things I should look out for when taking the vehicle?

Car is from Brayley Hemel Hempstead, are they any good?

Used autoebid and carquake to find a competive price.

Will pay 23k, 4 years free servicing, 4th year warranty and interest free payment over 2 years. Is that a good deal?

Also what oil does the engine take? Couldn't find any online references.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
I looked for any knocks or scratches on the paintwork or any dinks and scuffs in the alloys. If you find them later it may be difficult to say the delivery man/garage done them.
As for things not working or breaking down later it's just a matter of taking it back to be fixed under warranty....not that I had anything go wrong.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check the tyre pressures; mine were low by about 0.2 bar.

I found a scratch on the climate control display during my inspection. They agreed it would be replaced but it took 8 weeks to get the part. After that it took just 5 minutes to fit.

Apart from that, the car's been fine. Averaging 40mpg so far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looking forward to it now...

Chopping in the trusty 02 Subaru S Turbo Forester for it. Will miss it's straight line speed, but looking forward to the comfort cruising..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked the mota up this morning and lovin it. Dealer was great. Car is comfy but firm.
Impressed with the build quality, Honda have come a long way since I last looked.
Will update my thoughts a bit later and maybe some pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.