2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of pictures of my Royal Blue Pearlescent Civic EX 2.2i-CTDi with the gorgeous 18 inch Altimo Alloys. [smilie=hearts.gif]

I've just about gone through my first pair of Yokohamas in 13000 miles as the handling and steering with this combination of tyres and wheel size is phenomenal ! [smilie=grinz.gif]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
very nice trehern, mine are also on yoko's, did you get a good price for the replacement tyre's and where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
very nice trehern, mine are also on yoko's, did you get a good price for the replacement tyre's and where did you get them from if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers Boltonbrowny,

I was only told the bad news about being down to 3mm on the front at its first service a week ago and I haven't dared to enquire about prices yet ! :(

How much did you pay for replacements ? :confused:

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Will have to have another look, but i think the cheapest i found was £135 a tyre for the yoko's:( sorry trehern, read the post wrong i thought you said you had gone through youre first set..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice! It almost seems to be black :rolleyes:

Dankert,

Here's a photo from a different angle - it brings out the blue a bit better ;)

I've just had a look at the photo's of your Civic - Very nice ! :)
I think the 18 inch Storms look great on any of the Silver or Grey option Civic's.

I had great difficulty in deciding over which wheel option to go for when ordering mine, but I think the Altimos go better with the Blue Civic's. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Regards

Trehern

Attachments

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
The Royal Blue does suit the civic
love the wheels aswell:D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Tyres

Try ebay,that's where I bought my PS2's.all the best.:D

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Dankert,

Here's a photo from a different angle - it brings out the blue a bit better ;)

I've just had a look at the photo's of your Civic - Very nice ! :)
I think the 18 inch Storms look great on any of the Silver or Grey option Civic's.

I had great difficulty in deciding over which wheel option to go for when ordering mine, but I think the Altimos go better with the Blue Civic's. [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Regards

Trehern[/quote]

The Altimos seems to be a great combination with the Royal Blue. Haven't seen this colour live, but after seeing this pics I am sure it looks great!

I like the contrast between the colour on the car and the colour on the alloys. :D

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
RB looks great, Trehern. Had it on my previous car so thought I'd go for another "political" nuance, so this time I've got MR - but leaving politics out of it, we both have great little cars. Good luck and enjoy the fun.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
RB looks great, Trehern. Had it on my previous car so thought I'd go for another "political" nuance, so this time I've got MR - but leaving politics out of it, we both have great little cars. Good luck and enjoy the fun.
Are there many Civics in Denmark, only I am in Kolding for a week early Feb and want to know if I need to bring my spotting kit with me. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very nice... :cool:.. wonderful colour but as totallyAcRo already said, we can not get in Germany..

Civic-Babe and TotallyAcro -

You could always buy one in the UK !
Only problem, I guess, is that you'd have to live with the steering wheel being on the wrong side of the car !!!!! ;) (or should that be the right side of the car !) :rolleyes:

Thanks for your comments guys

Regards
Trehern

·
Banned
477 Posts
Civic-Babe and TotallyAcro -

You could always buy one in the UK !
Only problem, I guess, is that you'd have to live with the steering wheel being on the wrong side of the car !!!!! ;) (or should that be the right side of the car !) :rolleyes:

Thanks for your comments guys

Regards
Trehern
Civic-Babe and TotallyAcro - You could buy RNB in Turkey too; and with the steering wheel on the "left thus right" side! :D (at least for the continent--- I know what the UK guys+gals will say: "right is right!");)

Enjoy your Royal Sports Car, Trehern...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts