2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Pics of My Civic

Royal 
5K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Egelundsvej 
#1 ·
Here's a couple of pictures of my Royal Blue Pearlescent Civic EX 2.2i-CTDi with the gorgeous 18 inch Altimo Alloys. [smilie=hearts.gif]

I've just about gone through my first pair of Yokohamas in 13000 miles as the handling and steering with this combination of tyres and wheel size is phenomenal ! [smilie=grinz.gif]

Attachments

See less See more
#19 ·
Civic-Babe and TotallyAcro -

You could always buy one in the UK !
Only problem, I guess, is that you'd have to live with the steering wheel being on the wrong side of the car !!!!! ;) (or should that be the right side of the car !) :rolleyes:

Thanks for your comments guys

Regards
Trehern

#18 ·
RB looks great, Trehern. Had it on my previous car so thought I'd go for another "political" nuance, so this time I've got MR - but leaving politics out of it, we both have great little cars. Good luck and enjoy the fun.
Are there many Civics in Denmark, only I am in Kolding for a week early Feb and want to know if I need to bring my spotting kit with me. ;)

#21 ·
Hi Richierich

Are there many Civics in Denmark, only I am in Kolding for a week early Feb and want to know if I need to bring my spotting kit with me. :wink:

Answer:
Civics are still quite few and far between, so bring your binocs: however, you may see quite a few in the Kolding area because the Honda import organisation is headquartered in Kolding.

Honda's goal was to sell 400 Civics in Denmark in 2006 but I don't know whether they reached their goal or not. Still, I think it's great to have a car which is not as common as muck - and I am one of the very happy owners with no probs during first 3 monts/9000+ kms :D

Enjoy your visit:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.