2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a few pictures what i have done to my car so far,pictures courtesy of banana_33 & stu fraser,i have a mugen front & rear under spoiler with a mugen wing lowered on tein s-tech springs frsu getting done next week,alloys are bk racing but powder coated in a custom gunmetal grey semi matt !!! cenrtre caps wrapped in carbon with red h done myself,if you know what i mean,it has full image pack removed the rear bumper ones as the mugen underspoiler catches it,it has red footwell lighting front & rear,mugen oil cap,cpl cai,race pads & drilled & groved discs all round,i have wrapped the door handles & door pillars myself,i think thats it !!! not sure about future mods yet !!! keep my options open,feel free to coment good & bad all welcome as my taste is not everone elses :D

Attachments

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Looks great, although I would go for the OEM M20 look as much as possible. The Fuel Cap decal and the one above the Type R side sticker has to come off IMO!!

The wheels look especially good as well as the red centered Mugen rear badge.

Top car!

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
That colour is awesome.... never liked it until i saw Ed's then I wasn't sure... but after seeing yours I love it and I love what you have done to it!!

I think the wheels look better with that colour than Ed's so thats what's made my mind up.... great car matey!!:D

Alan....

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great, although I would go for the OEM M20 look as much as possible. The Fuel Cap decal and the one above the Type R side sticker has to come off IMO!!

The wheels look especially good as well as the red centered Mugen rear badge.

Top car!
cheers, the decals on the fuel cap & side where a moment of curiosity never got round to taken them of,i have the aluminuim fuel cap on order,but i will have to be carefull with the old hair dryer to get the side ones of dont want to pull the type-r one off :D

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Lovely looking car, and the colour looks even better in the metal :cool:

By the way, whoever took those pictures is awesome [smilie=tongue.gif]

Reactions: hagan71ctr

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way, whoever took those pictures is awesome [smilie=tongue.gif][/QUOTE]
dunno mate but he was bloody good ;););):D:D

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
love it mate looks MEAN!! what wheels are they size offset ect?

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
By the way, whoever took those pictures is awesome [smilie=tongue.gif]
dunno mate but he was bloody good ;););):D:D[/QUOTE]

lol, he sure is :)

·
'Spoon' fed
445 Posts
Lose the petrol cap decal. Other than that, this is stunning. Awesome colour. :D

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
now this is very rare for me to say about anything other than a CW but...very SEXY indeed!!!!!!!!;)

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Car looks awesome mate. Especially the wing!!!:D

·
1,839 Posts
thanks lollypop :D know you will have change the writing under your name to mackems ;)
haha cheeky,i need to judge for myself before i start changing things!!!:p;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car looks awesome mate. Especially the wing!!!:D
yeah hard work pays off mate !!!! but mine has to come back of as it's has went a bit dull not enough prep on my part :( so gona get it done after i have been to tdi next week :D

·
1,839 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts