2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also got into the wave and bought my own spaceship :D .
Specifications and accessories:

18” Alloys
Inox footers (best translation I've found for "soleiras de Inox") ;)
Rear view Camera
Lateral rubber door protections
Front and rear protections

My regards to all of U.

Just check these...

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Bom dia, amigo!! Tudo bem??

By the way - THATS MY CAR!!!!!

You may have seen mine going around the Algarve too - it's identical to yours including the Storm alloys!!!!

Also, from your pictures, it looks like you got it at the same Stand - Nipomotor, Faro.......Did you deal with Carlos Serra???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark996 said:
Bom dia, amigo!! Tudo bem??

By the way - THATS MY CAR!!!!!

You may have seen mine going around the Algarve too - it's identical to yours including the Storm alloys!!!!

Also, from your pictures, it looks like you got it at the same Stand - Nipomotor, Faro.......Did you deal with Carlos Serra???
Tudo bem comigo! Só pudera com um carro destes!! :)

Hi to all of you folks.

My dealer was Jorge Silva, also from MSCAR NIPOMOTOR. It’s curious to find a person who probably lives near you with similar tastes.

Have you noticed the curiosity of the people around your car every time you pass by on the streets? Somehow I just can’t feel invisible in this car when I’m taking it for a drive.

I would also like to hear some news about how you are being treated at our local dealership.

Regards

·
Registered
975 Posts
i recomend all people to get the speaker rings and nice gearlever despite the extra cost.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Arrggghh, great photos. Made my further 5 week wait even more painful as pretty much what I'm getting...

Very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Looks really good and the door garnish looks so much better than the standard plastic strip. :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Damn you. I've so far avoided the garnish....must....resist...adding...more...extras............so...hard..not...too...

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
fishyuk, the door garnish is a 'MUST HAVE', one of those 'I WANT IT NOW!' items. :D

I have the set on my NHB. So pleased every time I open a door. :wink:

GET IT; GOT IT; GOOD :!:

Ah, I can feel you reaching for the phone to call your dealer. The force is strong in you, young fishy. [smilie=upyeah.gif]

·
Registered
450 Posts
The door garnish is very nice - my Accord had it, but my last civic didn't and I missed it - and its nice to be back with it again on this Civic - its a nice 'quality' touch to see each time you open the door!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I bought the City pack I was afraid that it would mess the appearance of the car.
And some people told me that usually these accessories are painted to match the color of the car. But that would be another reason for me to worry; I’ve just putted these so I can relax when someone parks on my side and open their doors without taking care.

And now that I’m getting used to the new looks I think it’s better with it than without it.

My regards

Thanks Allan for your corrections :idea:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Hi lights, I think you are mistaking the 'Door Garnish' for the 'City Pack'. The Door Garnish isn't visible until you open the door. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Nice looker!!! Enjoy Are they 17" or 18" Storms ?

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I agree lights_on, I too have the City Pack, and it looks better with than without it.

Although I might have to get the door garnish replaced. Any ideas of price, is it DIY?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Arrghh. I broke. Need to change my profile to read "Studio Pack", couldn't resist the garnish. Also now adding speaker rings to the rear (was originally only doing front as just adding front CO-AX). This site should have a wallet warning ;-)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have the front speaker rings which look very nice - trouble is they make the plain rear ones look so bland. Feel another set coming on.
Re the City Pack, the brochure shows it with the front & rear garnishes - these are not colour coded nor are they part of the City Pack.
The brochure is misleading- it leaves you assuming that they are!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts