2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R-398
702 Posts
I looked at this and was curious too. Considered selling my AVH 8500BT as that model isn't getting the firmware update. Was hoping the SPH series had a harder screen to feel more like a phone rather than touching a tft monitor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought one for my son's 06 sport this week, Halfords had 10% off.
they are only charging £29.99 to fit it to. I will post some photos once it in.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ive got the Da-110 in mine. love it. perfect works well with ipod touch. as long as ipod has internet connection through my phone i can use fb youtube maps etc.
also via the hdmi cable i can use my android phone which will load up mirro link . map wise through that is kinda laggy but i dont use my headunit for maps. just movies and music and radio.

this is obv the new version to what i have, seems confusing to work at first but then again iwas only playing with it 2 mins then i gave up lol but one thing i have noticed it soo much more smoother! than the da-110 scorlling through menus is a peice of cake compared to my one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
29£ for fitting.. it will be long dreadfull job by one person and time consuming, unless halfords know a quicker way....

the whole centree console and the handbrake surround will need to come out for it to fit.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Naaaaaa do it your self. It's actually quite fun two pointers. 1) invest in the correct tools 2) take your time and don't rush.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts