2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, did anyone had an experience with this head unit? Amazon.com : Pioneer AVH-4000NEX 2-Din Multimedia DVD Receiver for smartphones : Car [email protected]@[email protected]@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/[email protected]@[email protected]@51Qfw4WLg2L

I went through a lot of reviews, and most people seem to praise this one in the new product line of Pioneer, since when it gets the Carplay (which was actually timed for this summer, probably Apple delays it), it will be 100% compatible with all iDevices.
I have a Type-R FN2 and an iPhone 5S and currently I'm using the phone with the factory head unit and the XCarLink 2 iPod AUX MP3 adapter, which works for the time being, but of course it does not give you by far the experience as an iDevice dedicated head unit itself..
If I decide to got with the above mentioned Pioneer car stereo, than is this adapter my best best choice? C2 Civic Full Kit LHD Can anyone using this confirm that the climate control display and the steering wheel controls with any aftermarket Pioneer head unit works as promised?

Many thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts