2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to locate a Pioneer in-dash sat nav multimedia system as in the new Civic Ti 2 (see attached pic)

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Thats a Pioneer F920, have you tried eBay?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Could not see your pics. Where did you get the system fitted? Where did you get the "new" dash cover?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic attached of the interior of my car. You will notice the redesigned dashboard. How would I fit the F930 and where would I obtain the dash cover plate from?

Attachments

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Here is a pic attached of the interior of my car. You will notice the redesigned dashboard. How would I fit the F930 and where would I obtain the dash cover plate from?
contact these guys for the facia (dash cover plate), they will sell you a kit which also includes a module for retaining the steering wheel controls

Impulse Car Electronics – News

Reactions: macman

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
As Laney mentioned above. Thats where I got the radio and facia installed. Big change.

Reactions: macman

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks awesome. Can't wait to do mine now. btw, also looking at the Pioneer mini sub. I also dont carry passengers. That is what the wife's CRV is for :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts