2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to have the Dension Gateway installed today but the salesman suggested that I get the new Pioneer Navgate instead. The good thing about it is that it has a mount specific for the civic and an amplifier which hopefully will improve the sound with the honda speakers. Will have it installed next Saturday so looking forward to it :D. If you would like to know more about it follow this link

NavGate AVIC-F900BT - Pioneer UK

·
Dandy Don
170 Posts
I was going to have the Dension Gateway installed today but the salesman suggested that I get the new Pioneer Navgate instead. The good thing about it is that it has a mount specific for the civic and an amplifier which hopefully will improve the sound with the honda speakers. Will have it installed next Saturday so looking forward to it :D. If you would like to know more about it follow this link

NavGate AVIC-F900BT - Pioneer UK
How much is it going to cost?

Make sure to post a review and pics once its installed!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much is it going to cost?

Make sure to post a review and pics once its installed!
Sorry wrong link. Its the AVIC-F500BT not the F900BT. It's £599 installed. Here is a pic of it on the civic dash. Sorry for the poor quality.. better view if you download the 'In car Entertainment Guide 2008' pdf brochure.
pic.jpg

·
Registered
337 Posts
v interested in this.... are you having it fitted into the dash? are they removing the old head unit?
Theres no need to remove the old radio. The Pioneer F500 system will come with a bracket specially designed for the Civic.

There is an option if you wanted to remove the radio and fit say the F900

1 - 8 of 8 Posts