2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm going nutz here. I swapped the original Panasonic radio for a Pioneer mvh-a210bt, and almost everything works. Almost. Just one little but; the radioscreen went dark. I cant see my fan-speed, if my a/c is on or off, temps, nothing. Its completely black. How can i get that screen up and running again? Dont care about radioinfo, but i would love to see the temp, a/c-info and fan-speed.
The car is an 2007 Civic hatchback, 1.8 Sport

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so i found out I needed the Connects2 CTSHO002-pack and steering wheel adaptor. Got those, and now I'm confused about the pink wire. The blue one goes to the antenna and amp remote, but what on earth is the speed pulse wire? What does it do? And why would i have to connect the radio to the handbrake? Tried googling and searching, but can't find an answer.
I did some car stereo tuning back in the 90's, but things have evolved a lot since xD

·
Registered
38 Posts
...but what on earth is the speed pulse wire? What does it do?
I wonder if this is to do with the feature that increases volume level with speed. Does the adaptor work without it connected?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if this is to do with the feature that increases volume level with speed. Does the adaptor work without it connected?
Seems to work just fine, but another problem came up. After I connected the connects2 kit, I cant seem to fine any radio channels. The amp get powered, and checked all the connections to the amp and antenna, but no signal, just like If the aerial amp wouldnt get power. This is one mystical car...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts